LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D George   08 September 2015

Need child custody

My name is George, today I need an urgent suggestion from all friends. Today I am in a state where my marriage is about to brake but I m not mentally or pysically ready for that.

Its been 9 Years I am married and having 2 kids (6 Years Daughter & 4 1/2 Son), and was happilly living with small small family issues. But all of suuden everything changed. 3 days back my wife lodged a complaint against me in Police station againt domestic violence. After lodging this complaint (Her mother, Sister, brother, brother in law, And Cousin Uncle) came to my home with 2 police people at that time I was alone at my home.

They took my children forecefully and my wife went with them to their parental home. Its been 5 days now She is not picking up my phone, not allowing to meet my children. WHEN I CALL THEM THEY THREATEN ME TO LODGE A COMPLAINT IN POLICE STATION.

Her parents are not happy with our love marriage. I tried my level best to make her understand, I told her that I will do what ever she wants, but her answer is always No.

I am trying her to bring her back but in any case if she wont come back. I need the custody of my child.

Please guide me what should I do. how Can I get my childs custody back. Can I took the help of police or any other help

Learning

9 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     08 September 2015

you go to court for help in this matter first tell you marriage time how much year old you marrige 

D George   08 September 2015

Sir My marriage is 9 years old, done according to hindu marriage act

(Guest)

George, how did you marry a non-christian?

Why did your wife give complaint on you?

Why do you want children and not herr?

pls tell

D George   09 September 2015

Sir it was a love cum arrange marriage. Tha e reason said by her that I didnt met her expectation. I want her also with my child but she is.not ready to listen nor even she is picking up my Phone. I want my family back

Mukesh sharma (job )     09 September 2015

hi george in any proceding under this act the court may from time to time pass such interim orders an nd make such provisionin the decree may deem just and proper with custody respect to maintence and education of minor children consistentry with their wishes but some time its depend on condition which person good care of their children in case of girl first 5 to 8 year natural ccustody mother and in boy its give to father but if father salary and income good and he gives good future to children than custody give to father 

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     09 September 2015

Do not worry. file a custody case along with visitation rights application and you will definitely get relief.

Born Fighter (xxx)     09 September 2015

D George, pls do some instrospection.....its a 9yrs marriage. There should be a strong reason for your wife to take such a drastic step. 

Give some time now and do not rush to take any legal steps. Once you realize your mistakes you will find a way to solve the problem peacefully and mutually. 

What is your assessment why has she left you with your child ??

However once you feel its not possible to get her back then take legal steps as adviced by expert.

D George   09 September 2015

Thanks Born Fighter, I am encouraged with your valuable advice. I will try my level best to bring her back

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 September 2015

The last solution will be to approach the court of law with a case for custody of children under the guardians and wards act. 

Consult a local advocate and proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register