Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed anwar   24 August 2015

Section 200 cprc

Dear Sir,

Last year one group of 4 persons entered an agreement of my mini bus sales for value of 21.5lackh and advanced fo rs.10.50lac. after 4 months the group has been splited as two and splited group who has signed as witness in first agreement. Created an new agreement for value of 16.5lacs and advance as 10.5 lac by the help of 50 gundas they have signned with me in 20rs stamp paper.Meantime they have given an agreement mentioning that the advance which has given in first agreement is my money. If he trouble you i will take care and signed in Rs20/ stamp paper. Other next day i loged the compalint about the 2nd group and agrement got me under thearte in SP office. we have moved many police station in and around but no solution arrived. After 8 months the 2nd group has sent the sumon by magistarte court under Sec200cprc.Kindly tell me how far the second document valid and how to overcome from this

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     26 August 2015

attend the court on said date, on receipt of complaint copy you can take a call, till such time without knowing the exact case details ,it wont be proper to advice you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register