Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj   18 August 2015

Possession of house

Respect Sir/Mam,
i am OM.
Family :kamal(father-70yrs) mother(65yrs.3-son(1st raju-45yrs, 2nd sanju-38yrs, 3rd OM-33yrs unmarried)
Iusse on 900 sq feet house(built ground floor and 1st floor):

Himself - earned by shri Kamal(father).

7th-Dec-2014, my Late Elder son(raju- J.E. civil engg in U.P.) and his wife (geeta)seated the "panchayat"and in that panchayat make decison:"father gave the house's paper to raju and sign on notebook page (its not signed on any legal papers and its mentioned that father has given this property to (raju) and 5-lakh by cheque and 6 tolla gold and ornament etc. and other family member also signed on it.
It is the plan by Raju and his wife geeta and her Maternal also).
My father has to signed on the papers because Raju was sick and raju told that i gave contribute to constrution in this property(but he has no any proof of matrials as in slip/bill). Raju told that he will take a loan on this property for treatment so give me this property.

So, 27th jan-2015  became death, due to sick.
17th feb-2015 kamal (father has property "Gift Deed" to named on sanju&Om).

7th march, 2015 Late Raju's wife(geeta) case register of possiessin on this house.
Living condition: In 900 sq.m house: on ground floor late  Raju's wife (geeta and his son (18yrs)and her Maternal father &mother and cosuions are living and on the 1st floor: sanju and his wife and son(2yrs) are living at this time and om, father and mother are living in another house.(it is named on mother(self earned) 450 sq.m) it is 5m away from the 900sq.m house.
Reason: late Raju's wife*(geeta) said to (father, mother and Om) that you are not come here for live, it is my husband property.

Father is alive. and he does not want to give his property to geeta and son because they are very misbehaviour.
Please clear my question:
1) who is the real owner of this property ?
2) we signed on the paper, so what will happen? it is legal
3) Geeta case on sannju for vacant the house ?
Please reply me.....

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register