Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratap0107   16 August 2015

Is balcklisting employees true in it company

https://nationalskillsregistry.com/Deccan_123.htm

Recently when i am searching for balcklisting employees in IT company, i found this link, where they mentioned that they had blacklisted employees. 

Please go through last paragraph, and let me know, is that possible.

Learning

3 Replies

Pratap0107   16 August 2015

Sir, I had gone through each and every post you had given, but here my concern is about the statement they had given.

"If a company finds out an employee faking his resume, it should take the responsibility to initiate validation. He will be blacklisted completely. Recently of the 100+ employees who were fired, over 60 employees who were on NSR database have been blacklisted,” said Sanjay. Currently, some companies are registering only new entrants. Where as some  like Zensar have all its employees on NSR. Mindtree is also planning to get its entire staff on NSR."

Is that statement True

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 August 2015

The reporter, publisher, person that has made statements in news, employees of the companies that have been mentioned in news, NSR, NASSCHOM are the persons that can comment whether it is true or not!

The news is published by a responsible newspaper.

Rest is to be done by the employee’s unions/trade unions/employees/citizens and their counsels.

However this new points to that the state govt is close to form a rule about it.

Hence everyone should act ASAP.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register