Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajat   07 August 2015

Farmer status in maharashtra

Hi,

I am owner of a land in Gujarat which I had inherited. Based on this land I had purchased more land in Maharashtra since law in maharashtra states that farmer anywhere in India can purchase land in maharashtra.

I am also the owner of land in Rajasthan which I had purchsed recently. The law in rajasthan is such that a non farmer can also purchase agricultural land. I have been planting and cultivating all the lands.

Due to some reason the mamlatdar of Gujarat has declared my inherited land in gujarat as invalid. The case is pending at collector level. But this was the original land from which i purchased land in maharashtra.

My question is that if I had purchased land in maharashtra based on my land in gujarat and if that land is declared invalid, how will it affect my status as a farmer.

As I said I currently hold land in Rajasthan also and I also have some land in Maharashtra based on the Rajasthan Land. I have maharashtra farmer certificate. Will it affect my other land in Maharashtra if the gujarat land is declared invalid?

Please let me know. If not what can I do?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register