Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

keralalaw (student)     04 August 2015

How to get possession

Hi All

I Purchased a property in june 2014 along with a building which includes an residential flat and three shops and started collecting rents from the shop keepers since the purchase however the previos property owner from whom I purchased the flat by sale deed is a friend of mine and i allowed him to stay in the flat with a rental agreement .Now he is creating a situation that the possession is in his hand , how to take possession i have made the chitta patta , electricity , water all utilities in my name . paying municipality tax everything. Please advise.thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     04 August 2015

Hi 

After effecting a sale deed, your friend is merely a tenant in the property. 

Please send him the legal notice asking him to vacate the property based on the rental agreement. 

do not worry. from what you said, you have strong points in your favour.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 August 2015

Send him a legal notice and file a eviction suit.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2015

If the landlord claims the tenant has violated the rental agreement, he or she must inform the tenant in writing of the specific problem and give the tenant time to correct the problem – even if the problem is nonpayment of rent – before the landlord can go to court to have the tenant removed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register