Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Singh   19 July 2015

Argument process & content in consumer court

Dear respected forum members,

I request help from you all, i need your guidence.

I am not a law practicing person.

i have filed a case in consumer court and my case was in version stage but oppsite party could not submit any proofs or any other document, they were trying to extend the case. Luckily Judg heard and did not allwoed further extension and passed the order.

What i unersttod that now my case is in Argument stage and argument will start on next date. So the condusion is that do i need to submit a written argument or i can do it orally. if written then what is th format and process.

How should i take this stage, i will really appreciate help.

My email id is rajeev.warrior@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Rajeev.

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 July 2015

Well advised by mr. reddy, there is no such format which you asked .

anand (legal advisor)     19 July 2015

For safer did make written arguments so that it will come on record and you have further liberty to go for oral argument...

Rajeev Singh   21 July 2015

Dear Respected team members,

I think  i was not clear on explaining the my problem. 

I need your help to prepare a strong argument for my case in consumer court. I am putting below the details below, please let me know if you need any more info. in order to help.

Case: I had booked return ticket from  airlines by creating a account on their portal with 6 months in advance to save money. I was planning to travel with my wife and six month old kid. Train journey was longer painful for the kid.
I paid 21 k in total for it.
After sometime i was simple checking the ticket reference no. on the airlines website, i could not find any details so this created a doubt and i called airlines customer care to check. And i came to know that my ticket was canceled. On further inquiry about how somebody can cancel my ticket what happened to the money  for the canceled ticket and why i was not informed abut the ticket cancellation. 

They said somebody with name XYZ with phone no XXXXXXXXXX called and update your address in the ticket and then cancel the ticket and get deposited the money to shell account with airlines and finally used that money to book another ticket.

I called on the no. and as expected it was fake no, it was going to customer care  of another airlines.

Luckily i came to know about all this thing in little advance so that i could book train ticket for the journey.

After this lot of email conversation happened with airlines where they returned me the cancellation charge of the ticket and asked me to take any further action if not satisfied. 

So i went ahead to consumer court for it. 
First notice was issued to them  then case was in version stage but the opposite party wanted to extend the date with justification that they are not able to trace the necessary records.
Finally judge refuse to extend the time moved the case to argument stage.

Here i need your help.
From my side i have given detailed complaint along with the civil act and consumer court act no. Also i have included all the evidence from my end. Also i have submitted the affidavit. Marked all the attachments with Annexure
And the opposite party have not given any documents till now.

So in this scenario   what will happen on argument day. How should i prepare. Do i need refer the codes again? Any document that i should prepare or i should do it orally.

I have not gone for any advocate till now, do you think that i should go for advocate?

Let me know you opinion.

Thanks,
Rajeev.

ANUP KUMAR (AVP-LEGAL)     09 September 2015

Better you should have filed criminal complaint of cheating, fraud and impersonation in jurisdictional police station and try get FIR register for proper investigation and make officials of Airlines also accused

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     09 September 2015

Mr. Rajiv Singh,

You do not have to worry as you have provided every document. If the other party do not respond, the judgment will be in your favour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register