Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VISHAL (Engineer)     10 June 2015

Police verification for central govt job

Hello Sir,

i am selected for a Central Govt Job. I would be getting my appointment letter after Police Verification.

Hpw much time does it take for police verification. In the attestation form I have stated that I have stayed in three different addresses(As my father works in Indian Navy). Will the Police verification happen in all the three places. Will I have to be present in all three places. How much time will it take. Thank you sir.

Learning

5 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     10 June 2015

Police verification is normally done at address where you are residing now.

VISHAL (Engineer)     11 June 2015

Sir but in the current address I am staying for just 8-9 months. Is it a rule that minimum one year stay is required for police verification.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     11 June 2015

Unless you were implicated in any case,you need not worry.It is only a formality.

VISHAL (Engineer)     11 June 2015

Sir I am mainly worried about the time taken for police verification. As in last five years I have stayed in 3-4 places. Will it take more time for police verification. Will it delay my joining

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2015

Not able to agree.

Police verification has to be there from all the police stations where you have resided in the past five years.

You are not the first of last such candidate whose father was all india transferable andresided at different addresses.

None can predict time framewhen verification will complete.  That depends upon the priority of the police (i.e. during time of election/navarathri/ riots etc they do not even touch these papers)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register