Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nabamita das (business)     10 June 2015

My legal rite

Hello,

I have a property(2nd floor) at Kolkata colony land which I bought recently .The former owner of the building sold her property part by part to several persons, but among all those co owners we only have all the proper legal documents(registration,mutation of our floor). I want to know what the rite I have over other illigal owners related to water supply and maintenance issue of the building, because other owners are refusing to give any money for maintenance and they have occupied all the common areas of the building.

Learning

2 Replies

muralidharan (private)     10 June 2015

Dear Sir,

I am Muralidharan, My grandfather has four sons. These four sons have common house with land in village. (approx 14 cents) My father's brothers ( 1 st brother and 3 rd brother) have sold the house without my father's knowledge. Now I gave the police complaint on the person who bought our land. In police station they told to go for compromise or to file the rite.  The land bought by the person was Rs.50000 before 14 years ago. My father didn't get the money and didn't signed any paper belong to land and house. How should I compromise with the person ? or else Which type of rite should I file in the court. Please help and advice me.

Thanking you,

Yours friendly,

K.Muralidharan. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 June 2015

Mr.Muralidharan,

File a civil suit for injunction order in the civil courts where the property exists.consult a lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register