LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (others)     09 May 2015

125 crpc

Dir sir, Finally I get divorce on both ground cruelty and desertion in my case.my wife case of 125 Crpc application also reject by family court only court order to maintenance for my child. Now my wife challange the order of family court in high court for maintenance. My question is that after getting divorce on both cruelty and desertion and also 125 crpc rejected can high court change the finding of family court both .sir please advice me and if possible please give me any cition or case reference witch suit me for this situation .can this case is still maintable please give me advice as soon as possible. thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 May 2015

the family court is right in its decision not to award maintenance to a wife who had deserted the husband wilfully.even in appeal its not maintenable

mohit (others)     12 May 2015

Thanks saravanan.s sir for response of my query. sir can you please help me for this situation reference any judgments of supreme court or high court or any citation. can in my wife's appeal in high court change any fact finding by family court . As soon as possible thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register