LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaushik dear (tax practitioner)     26 April 2015

Divorce

Dear Sir, I was married since 2012 & my wife is living separately 120 kms away in her mother's house as she is doing Govt teacher job there. before marriage she promised to me & my family that she will relocate to my house by taking transfer(within one month after marriage) but later she refused to get transfer but forcing me to relocate to their city leaving my parents ,which is impossible for me as I am a established tax practitioner.

on this issue she starting abusing me & quarel with over small issues .My life becomes a truly sad with tears in my eyes & heart.Many a times she misbehaved with me at their home and harrashing me as & when she thinks fit before public. & threatening me to harass my all family members.

I was tried to resolve the issue with her & inlaws but all in vain. Initially I used to visit to my inlaws house to carry on marriage responsibilities as per their wishes. now we blessed a girl child in Jan'15. They all misbehaved me & forced me to settle there but always I refused to do so.

from the very fast day of marriage she starts quarelling with me over petty issues & many a times she tell that we have some ideological differences & we should get divorce within one month of marriage,but I refused.

she is telling that she cannot love me & do not obey social rules .

my request to experts to guide me as to how I get divorce from such type of errant irresponsible women for whom the marriage is a play of dolls.

whether I have to pay maintenance to her & child  as she has a handsome govt job but I am a self employed

earning person .

Can I file divorce on the ground of mental cruelty & desertion as we do not meet each other since last 6 months

pls help me as I am mental trauma

Learning

3 Replies

rajuchowdappa   26 April 2015

Mr Kaushik As you said your pain and mental torture given by your wife. Now consult any local advocate or else you can contact me 9738465552.

rajuchowdappa   26 April 2015

Mr Kaushik As you said your pain and mental torture given by your wife. Now consult any local advocate or else you can contact me 9738465552.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     26 April 2015

you cant file divorce on grounds of desertion but cruelty is a strong ground.you need to record all threatening calls made by her and also if possible whenever she abuses you in public record that and make her to accept her behavior while you converse with her. regarding maintenance since she is working she wont be entitled for maintenance but you need to pay maintenance for the child

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register