LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja Rane (Complaince / Finance)     17 December 2009

Consumer Redressal Forum, Mumbai

Can anyone describe the procedure and format in which complaint can be filed with Mumbai Suburban District Forum??? 

Learning

3 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     17 December 2009

The formate is already displayed on the notice board of the forum. If not, the Forum Office will provide you the same. In case of difficulty you may send me a request on my email kanaksinh.boda@gmail.com. I wil guide you step by step of the procedure to be followed. As it may slightly differ from case to case. Mr.K.P.Boda. A Social Activist.

Pooja Rane (Complaince / Finance)     18 December 2009

@ K.P.Boda

ya i kno its displayed on their board... I had called up there yesterday.... thanks a lot... tc...

Suhail SHahbazker (Society member)     23 September 2010

There are four types of Affidavit displayed on the notice board . do we need to make alll four afidavit at the time of filling application. each of Rs 100/- some OR below mentioned affidavit is the one we have make.

BEFORE THE HON'BLE MAHARASHTRA STATE CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL COMMISSION AT SUBURBAN MUMBAI.

In the matter of:     

MR. SUHAIL ABDUL JABBAR SHAHBAZKER

408 C  Avichal, Kalyan Complex, Yari Road, Versova, ANdheri (West), Mumbai 400 061

.................... COMPLAINANT

VERSUS

1-                  MR. KRISHAN KUMAR CHOUDHARI (HON: SECRETARY)

102  A Achal,, Kalyan Complex, Yari Road, Versova, ANdheri (West), Mumbai 400 061

.................... RESPONDENT NO. 1

2-                  DY. REGISTRAR, Co-Op Housing Society, MAHDA, Kala Nagar, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 061

....................RESPONDENT NO. 2

AFFIDAVIT

I Suhail Abdul Jabbar Shahbazker, the complainant resident of 408 C Avichal, Kalyan Complex, Yari Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai 400 061 do hereby declare that I have not misrepresented any facts nor have tried to hide any information in my above complaint. All the facts mentioned herein are true to the best of my knowledge.

Yours faithfully

SUHAIL ABDUL JABBAR SHAHBAZKER

Signature of the complainant

BEFORE THE HON'BLE MUMBAI SUBURBAN DISTRICT CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL FORUM

SUHAIL ABDUL JABBAR SHAHBAZKER             COMPLAINANT

VERSUS

MR. KRISHAN KUMAR CHOUDHARI                   RESPONDENT NO. 1

AND

DY. REGISTRAR, CO-OP HOUSING SOCIETY     RESPONDENT NO. 2

AFFIDAVIT

I, SUHAIL ABDUL JABBAR SHAHBAZKER, Complainant staying at 408 C  Avichal, Achal Avichal Channchal Co-Op Housing Society, Yari Road, Versova, Andheri (West), Mumbai 400 061.

I do hereby solemnly affirm and state that I have not misrepresented any facts nor have tried to hide any information in my complaint. All the facts mentioned herein are true to the best of my knowledge.

SUHAIL ABDUL JABBAR SHAHBAZKER

DEPONENT

VERIFICATION

I, the abovenamed deponent do hereby solemnly verify that the contents of my above affidavit is true and correct to my knowledge, no part of it is false and nothing material has been concealed therein.

Signature
                                                                                                 DEPONENT

Verified this ____ day of ________ (        ) 2010 at MUMBAI
the abovenamed deponent do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

Signature
                                                                                                 DEPONENT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register