Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sgadhan gupta (job)     12 December 2009

How to divorce an unwilling wife?

I am very disturbed- pls help!!!
I want to give all maintainence expense for wife (housewife) and son (12 yrs). My wife is not ready to leave me-- just because of SOCIAL STATUS and harrasing me. I already filed for divoce. How to expedite that? Any tactics to make her agree in a mutual divorce which will eventually save money (for both ) and energy? I moved out 1ce in July 2009 and filed for divorce (case is still ON)- but came back in Oct 2009 due to my son. But I am in serious depression (under medical help ) since then and now DETERMINED to break and stay ALONE. I might contact my old gfrnd after I move out agn in Jan 2010 (TOLD WIFE ALREADY). But without my divorce first, I cant move on WITH MY LIFE. I have desire to have new relation but in a kind of MESS now! My wife telling "Live separate- whats the need of Divorce".Like to mention, I had several affairs in last 10 years- now when I want to be honest and leave her, she is doing this! Earlier she told me in several occasions about divorce, which she is denying now. I understand there is nothing kept in our marriage any more. She is forcing me to stay in marriage "only for our son". But I lost the reason for living any more for anything in this universe!!! So please advice- I beg you ALL!!!

I have 3 options--
-stay in my marriage
-leave my marriage and go for divorce
-end my life by self destruction (as I dont have ANY physical or emotioal feelings towards my wife)!

I perhaps can have better emotions for my son staying apart- but now I am feeling "compelled and compromised" to stay for him, while I not at all want to be with his mother (my wife).
Please advice me the best you can. I am what I am, you can judge and use foul languages. But ONLY I can feel my condition, and I wish none of you should never be in my condition

Please note- I stopped s*x last 1yr with my wife- and last 3 months with any1 else also

Learning

2 Replies

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     13 December 2009

SGupta,

If you are not having any emotions with your wife and child, you can leave them and stay with your girl friend as a live in relationship. Your wife will not give the divorce, so option 2 is over. You cant do step 3 as you are not the coward otherwise you could not have stayed with your old gf. Dont talk rubbish. This will not help anyone. So the option remains is 1. Think over it and you will come to know.

I would suggest you to turn towards spirutality and you will get the path of the life and how to deal with same. Some time later, you will see the diffrence and get the essence of life.

vijay vijay (member)     13 December 2009

In my opinion, you are doing mistakes one after the other. Having one wife in place, you started having many affairs in life which not only troubled you but your family yo because of which your family now nomore respects you. Start to change yourself first and observe the things after some days. When you do this, your wife can feel love for you and you too can. The same efforts may require for you to start/maintain new relation because no relation is ideal here. There are always some wear and tear in any family. So as Harshad ji told, try to meditate for some days on path of spirituality and you will come to know how these many relationships can trouble you in your life ahead. Life is all about adjustments then why not stick to one? God doesnt give life only for enjoyments - we are here to have both mix of life events so try to accept this fact first..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register