LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     20 March 2015

Complaint to acb (anti-corruption bureau) against wife

Hi Sir, Wife filed 498a on me and mentioned in the FIR saying 15lakhs dowry given and 150grams gold given at the time of marriage by her parents. Wife’s FATHER is LIC Agent and MOTHER is House wife and her elder SISTER is Government employee (Married). Wife’s father and mother admitted that he allegedly given dowry and abetted for his daughter’s marriage.

1.Can I file Complaint to ACB (Anti-Corruption Bureau) against Wife’s father and Wife’s Elder Sister is Government employee (Married) and Wife’s mother? If so, Is FIR sufficient to file or any other documents required to file complaint. Please advice. ( In FIR wife mentioned only parents’ names but her elder sister is Government employee)

2.Can I file complaint against WIFE’S sister (Govt employee) for violation of Service and Conduct Rules? If so what documents required Please advsie.

3.Is it possible to me to make any complaint against her parents and sister as per law . Please advise.Thanks..

Learning

3 Replies

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     21 March 2015

Duplicate query

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 March 2015

LIC agent is not public servant.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 March 2015

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Complaint-to-acb-anti-corruption-bureau-against-498a-wife-118305.asp#.VQ1hxo6Izww

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register