Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikram A (medical)     14 March 2015

Divorce case and custody of child case

Sir

After long waiting my case has reached court. My wife has applied for divorce on cruelty and dessertion grounds, she also filed case for child custodY. We have paid permanent alimony to both mother and child in total 9 lakhs in LOK ADALAT. We received a order copy for that and lokadalat has mentioned to take divorce through proper channel in the court. the lawyer from both sides is same Person. He guided me in such a way that to pay ammount in lokadalat first and then we go for divorce in district court. i paid alimony to wife and full fees to lawyer.

Now district court judge has disposed the case and i checked in internet. Its been written " case disposed" " uncontested dismissed". 

When i asked my lawyer he said judge did like this so we have to file another case to have a divorce. Secondly my wife has filed another case for child custody. Now judge has advised to file a counter. When i checked internet after 7 times also the counter has not been filed. when i asked my lawyer about this counter filing he said it will take so many years to case to clear if you file a counter and you wont get divorce soon also.

Now iam unable to understand. What i have to do.

to get divorce do i have to file divorce case again?

for child custody do i have to file a counter? My lawyer said u cannot get child even if you file a counter (girl child 5 years age).

Kindly guide me in right direction. If u want i will give you details regarding the case number to check in internet.

Thank u. Plz help

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 March 2015

Sir, When you are having a same lawyer for both the parties this thing is going to happen.... Send me the number of the case and then only I will be able to say some thing ..... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

vikram A (medical)     14 March 2015

Gwop 622 Op 621 Eluru district court Andhra pradesh

sadhna   14 March 2015

Hi Sir,

My  uncle got married before 10 year and he has two girl kid 7 and 5 years. His wife always torture him. He dont want to give her divorce bt she always pretend infront of her family that my uncle wants to give her divorce. Her family also believe whatever she say. My uncle earn 5000 to 6000 and she earns almost 2500 through domestic work. Please advise what to do. My uncle dont want to give her divorce and stay with her and between two of them he dont want want either his or her family to come. So please advised what to do?

Best Regards,

Sadhna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register