LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushant Bhattacharya (Consultant)     09 March 2015

Son's right in a non registered property in delhi

My father & I constructed a house in Delhi in 1997. I got married also in 1998 & also my father got retired from Indian Air Force. I wanted to marry & get my wife to the new home but unfortunately we ran short of funds & also I wanted to marry without taking any fathers financial support. When we stopped the construction work - the structure was built for two storeys ( 1000 sq ft plot in an unauthorized land in South Delhi) & maximum money I had given to get the construction done. I have been helping my father & family ever since I started working. My sister in in Dehra Dun married having two sons but not well settled yet & all along my father listened to her ( my sister is younger to me by 6 yrs & I am now 46+ yrs old) . He will do whatever she will say & my father all along have been hiding many information from me. My father has an intention to sell the Delhi house as my sister wants it to happen & I do not want the same to happen as I have invested my blood & sweat money to build this house. Please guide me that what further steps I need to take. Regards - Sushant Bhattacharya. Mob - 9051843576, India

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register