Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anju   09 March 2015

Icici credit card fraud

hello,

I have been a victim to ICICI credit card fraud. On 15th march 2015 i received a series of messages for usage of my credit card amounting to  quite a high . It was just a matter of 45 minutes. 6 transactions took place. I called the phone banking service of ICICI credit card, blocked my card and lodged a complaint at their dispute center. I was told by the customer care that the card was swipped and not used for online payment. But i have the card with me. I then read on internet about card cloning. I have also lodged an FIR with the state Police on the same day.

ICICI has told that the complaint will be investigated.

After reading posts from this forum , i am totally shocked about the attitude of ICICI, that they will just give the decision without proper investigtion. Iam from Goa and the card was used in Mumbai.

Please Advice.

Regards

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 March 2015

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=117777&offset=0#.VP1lY9Kqqko

icicibankcare (Bank)     11 March 2015

Dear Madam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will contact you and assist. Refer 'UID a09kef' in the subject line. 

Regards,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

anju   11 March 2015

Correction: The date mentioned above is 8th March 2015 (Sunday)

anju   11 March 2015

@ICICIbankcare : i have already registered a complaint.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 March 2015

ICICIBank Care has been posting in many threads and in many threads it was found that nothing was done and the posts were simply to subdue the sufferers from posting in social and legal forums.

Communicate in writing only and avoid telephonic calls.

Approach your lawyer ASAP.

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     14 March 2015

Respected Fellow Advocate Kumar Doab it is request to REPORT ABUSE where ever ICICI Bank officials hence fourth post their contents ment for Advocates and to the ICICI Bank Officilas either help completely with giving full details or avoid completely

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 March 2015

Dear Mr.Sunil.S.Nair,

Anyone can press the abuse button and can search many more threads on M/s ICIC bank at LCI at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/default.asp#.VQBOUtKqqko

just punch key words in box 'Search Topics and Posts' on right hand side...

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Credit-card-harrassment-117926.asp#.VQQGjzKqqko

Lots of information,judgments,information has already been posted in these threads.

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     14 March 2015

Dear Kumar Doab I posted in support to your earlier comment favouring your comment where you have written,,

"ICICI Bank Care has been posting in many threads and in many threads it was found that nothing was done and the posts were simply to subdue the sufferers from posting in social and legal forums. Communicate in writing only and avoid telephonic calls. Approach your lawyer ASAP." 

But if you feel that I have offended you in any way I apologise for the same.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 March 2015

Dear Mr. Sunil.S.Nair,

Let me assure you that I have not felt offended at all. I welcome you to post and contribute in many more threads at LCI. Your posts shall help many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register