Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh kumar (Asst. Manager A/c)     26 February 2015

Divorce

Dear all,

my cousion  married in rohilla samaj samelen in 2010.where all peoples of samaj contribution is involved.

some dispute arises between couple and girl wants to get divorse.They have a girl child also of age 4 years .the child is in custody of father.Now samaj organiser send the list of items,Jewellery ,food,tent,etc......of Rs 80,000/- and girl also sent separate list of Rs 3,50,000/- to My cousion.

Please advice on the same.it will be great ful

Learning

5 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     26 February 2015

I can understand about samaj sending the bill, but why the lady has sent so much bill?

rajesh kumar (Asst. Manager A/c)     26 February 2015

Lady's mother had given Fridge,Television,Jewellery of Boy,Boys mother/Father,Washing machine,Cloths,Sarees etc. what ever given in marriage  apart from Samaj and now claims money for all that...

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     26 February 2015

ok. Anyway all that will arise at the time of filing of case, and you can defend yourself then. Or if you wish to settle the case amicably then speak about all this now, settle it. But please be sure to keep documentation of everything ongoing between your cousin and his wife.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     26 February 2015

Dear, Better go for mutual consent divorce and enjoy your life thereafter .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

rajesh kumar (Asst. Manager A/c)     27 February 2015

The lady filed false case in women commision against boy.after several hearing cell give clean cheat to boy and girl last said i want divorce.

so cell said ok. marriage is in samaj,so settlement of Items,jewellery ,whole will be by samaj personal.

But now girl make list of Rs 3,50,000 with out any proper bill .and samaj also send the bill of Rs 80,000/-

from the point of law will girl or samaj succeed in getting amount from boy. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register