Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (manager)     18 February 2015

Please answer

Dear Friends.

i am not able to get the answer for below two questions.

Please help me in answer these two questions.

1. Define “Consumer” and “Service” under the Competition Act, 2002 ??

2. Describe the general principles and statutory restriction for allotment of shares??

Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Shiv

Learning

18 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 February 2015

"consumer" means any person who-

i.        buys any goods for a consideration which has been paid or promised or partly paid and partly promised, or under any system of deferred payment and includes any user of such goods other than the person who buys such goods for consideration paid or promised or partly paid or partly promised, or under any system of deferred payment when such use is made with the approval of such person, whether such purchase of goods is for resale or for any commercial purpose or for personal use;

ii.        hires or avails of any services for a consideration which has been paid or promised or partly paid and partly promised, or under any system of deferred payment and includes any beneficiary of such services other than the person who hires or avails o the services for consideration paid or promised, or partly paid and partly promised, or under any system of deferred payment, when such services are availed of with the approval of the first-mentioned person whether such hiring or availing of services I for any commercial purpose or for personal use;

"service" means service of any descripttion which is made available to potential users and includes the provision of services in connection with business of any industrial or commercial matters such as banking, communication, education, financing, insurance, chit funds, real estate, transport, storage, material treatment, processing, supply of electrical or other energy, boarding, lodging, entertainment, amusement, construction, repair, conveying of news or information and advertising;

shiva (manager)     18 February 2015

Dear Sir.

Thanks for your reply.

I think this is not enough to score 16 marks in LLB 2nd semester.

Will you throw more details on this.

Thanks

Shiv 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 February 2015

Read carefully the definitions of each and every word of it. Analyse yourself with day to day cases. You will get good marks.

shiva (manager)     19 February 2015

Thank a lot sir!!!!

(Guest)

Definitions are always tricky  to be understood on one reading and need repeated reading till one understands the exact meaning of the same. Concentrate on reading to understand the meaning well. Moreover, 16 marks should not be expected merely on writing the exact definition. That has to be elaborated appropriately on the answer sheet.

shiva (manager)     02 March 2015

Sir, 

Please provide if you have any details on this.

Secondly i am not able to get the answer for below questions 

Describe the general principles and statutory restriction for allotment of shares??

please help me to answer this question too. (provide the notes will be help me a lot)

Thanks

Shiv

gaurav   11 July 2015

Hi all,
I worked in [Snap on Business solutions] for 1.9 yrs ,and after that i resigned to get a new job.i had to join urgently ,so i didn't serve the NOTICE PERIOD Of 2 months ,resulting in my absconding from snap on .
But i requested them to buy out my NOTICE PERIOD ,by charging me any amount as penalty.But they didn't do that ,neither are they giving me my expereince/releiving  letter.In my new job they did told me that they didn't need any releiving letter.

I have all the documents like 3 months salary slips,joining letter,appraisal letter  of  snap on .

Now  issue is  only after 6 months i am about to leave this New company due to health issues .so in this case exp.letter of my last company [snap on ] is impt.

So if u go to any comany ,and if they verify my background for last to last company,will snap on give negative feedback of me ? will they say i have been absconded ? how should i proceed now.

Thanks

Gaurav 

Vijay Kumar Bandari   15 July 2015

Hi,

My Name is Vijay Kumar, We have a company called Nirvana India Infotech, We have made a contract with Vaamla.com and paid Rs. 65,000/- Towards Security deposit, and software. Initially company, Before payment, Company person had responded properly and now they are not lifting our calls.

We want file a case on the company, Under which act we can file a case on company. We have all the evidences and mail communications.

Kindly guide us in this regards,

Thanking You.

B.Vijay Kumar

Anand k (Professor)     20 October 2015

Please Note/ Dr Anand K

Dr Anand K krishnan

15-10-2015
To: vigilance@irda.gov.in

From

Dr Anand K

No.27-C, First Cross, Nandi-Durg Road,

Jayamahal Extn., Bangalore – 560046

Sub : For your Kind Attention-Please.regards

Respected Sir,

I purchased two “ Suprabaath Teak Unit Bond “  on  26-11-1994  from Suprabaath Farms & Resorts Ltd., No.2-T-Block, First Floor, 4th Main Road, Anna Nagar, Madras – 600040. The value of Each Teak Unit is Rs. 1000/-  The Expiry Date of this scheme is = 25-11-2014

The Scheme Name = Child Bonanza- Purchased in the Name = Aishwarya Anand

And    Vishwas Anand

Application : Unit : No. 1924 and 1060 respectively .

The return Promised = Rs. 1,00,000/- OR  35 C. Ft  of Teak wood – Each

Teak Planted = Survey No. 236/3 and Survey No.234/5,   Neendakarai  “ B “ Village,  Agasteeswaram Taluk, Kanyakumari Dist., Tamil Nadu.

I have been going up and down in search of this  Suprabaath Office in Anna Nagar, Chennai But came to know that they have vacated the premises long back and present address is not traceable.

In this connection , I would like your Kind attention to Inform me what I should do. We Invest  small amount in our children name so that when they become adult, this money can be used for their education and marriage.

Those big companies who are indulging in such fraudulence should be brought to limelight and to be punished.

Thanks

Your  action and reply will be appreciated.

From

Dr Anand K

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2015

You can give complaint through phone. Dial corporate seva kendra phone no:0124-4832500 or e-mail Id: appl.helpdesk@mca.gov.in

stephen   05 April 2016

hello...... am stephen rajesh a resident of karnataka am a roman chatholic i wanted to start a catholic association for services, can anyone kindly suggest me the proceedures to form a a association.

stephen   05 April 2016

hello...... am stephen rajesh a resident of karnataka am a roman chatholic i wanted to start a catholic association for services, can anyone kindly suggest me the proceedures to form a a association.

kailash   06 April 2016

Dear Dr. Anand,

If educated people like you fall prey to such ponji schemes then think about the millions of uneducated people, those who have invested their hard earned money in such companies. These companies are only thriving because of human grid. Please forget your money and the teak wood. The company is long gone.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     25 May 2016

totally agreed with defination of consumer and service.

THanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register