LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

****** (***)     16 February 2015

Caste certificate

HI , we have obtained ST certificate being a community which belongs to ST but some people who wants to make money is proving that all my caste documents are fake and i am guilty . the same was investigated 10 years back and was announced that i am eligible by District civil right enforcement cell and district caste verification committe but again some people raised complaint and now both the commitees are announcing that i am not eligible .

even if the name of the caste is not mentioned properly in the certificates they can enquire in the villages by social welfare commitee and take a call on this right ?

please advise people are demanding money and i didnt pay this is the reason behind doing all this

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 February 2015

file a complaint with ACB for bribes. See their websie and file it.

****** (***)     17 February 2015

Actually he is a political worker and we are govt official

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2015

If the demand for money persists, you may take the help of DVAC and get the culprits trapped and brought on books.

****** (***)     19 February 2015

Demand has stopped , they have taken it personally . and filing a complaint of forgery even if that was done by themselves . we never even threatened him but still he has given a complaint that we have threatened

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 March 2015

You said

"even if the name of the caste is not mentioned properly in the certificates they can enquire in the villages by social welfare commitee and take a call on this right ?"

please elaborate :-

1. that what is your caste and what is written on the certificate?
  2. How the error crept in?
  3. when error took place?
  4. what action you have taken for correction of the same?

without this vital information I will not be able to agree or disagree with Ld experts above.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 March 2015

You said

"but again some people raised complaint and now both the commitees are announcing that i am not eligible ."

please elaborate :-

1. when did the committee take this decision?
  2. were you heard befor e this decision?
  3. when the decision was conveyed to you?
  4. whether you challnaged this decision if so where and when?

without this vital information I will not be able to agree or disagree with Ld experts above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register