Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramabhadrarao   29 January 2015

Help my mom's sister

Sir 

iam very much happy that i have undergone many reviews in lawers club india ,that the people who asked u questions  are getting replies, i hope i will also get a reply and i would be very much happy if i get an answer for my query.

my mom's sister and her husband were very poor and they are daily labour , and my uncle who is my mom's brother  residing at side by portion .my uncle was  doing  plant nursary business and position good for now .he is having  two daughters 12 years and 8 years  .  as per my uncle  he lost money about 1lakh INR randomly ,later he found  his 12 years daughter robbing the money from his portion , when he questiond about the money she  saying that , she was giving to my mom's sister who are very poor , when we  askhed them they are saying we didn't receive any kind of money from the 12 years child . with knowing the truth my uncle saying  he will  bind a case against poor ones.  please help us 

Learning

1 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     29 January 2015

Please find out the exact happening and advise your uncle accordingly, otherwise, their suffering will increase. 

Speak to that girl in a friendly way. Further, don't take any sides now, because you don't know who is telling the truth.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register