LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintenance

Ld members Need ur valuable advice. I was harassed n necked out,nt permitted in matrimonial house n was always told that ill b given divorced n husband will marry again. He was havng extra marital affair. When they clearly told me that they dnt need me n thngs were v clear, i askd fr my personal belongings only.. Certificates,clothng,jewellery...they refused to return them. On advice of advocate filed MC, submitted proofs of his position,income,but aftr 5 yrs orders were givn fr 3000/- pm. A person who runs a flourished business n is financially sound was ordered by court to pay as per d range of a low level employee...i didnt understand d basis of judgement. My concern is streedhan recovery. In DVC though i submitted bills for gold,furniture etc,they wernt marked. Police nt filing complaint n asking to wait fr court orders fr certificates...cant apply fr job ,makng me dependent. Hav filed 406 also, but will take time. - Please advice if any legal procedure to claim streedhan. -Procedure to appeal fr maintenance - He has nt given any amount till date n am jobless. As per dv act ,2005 husband has to provide shared household or pay rent. Please tell if i can join the place where he lives, if so how. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zoya

Ld members
Need ur valuable advice.

I was harassed n necked out,nt permitted in matrimonial house n was always told that ill b given divorced n husband will marry again.
He was havng extra marital affair.

You can tell that only if you have solid proof of his affair.  Or else making such charges and not being able to prove in court will prove to be detrimental for your own good.

When they clearly told me that they dnt need me n thngs were v clear, i askd fr my personal belongings only..
Certificates,clothng,jewellery...they refused to return them.
On advice of advocate filed MC, submitted proofs of his position,income,but aftr 5 yrs orders were givn fr 3000/- pm.
A person who runs a flourished business n is financially sound was ordered by court to pay as per d range of a low level employee...i didnt understand d basis of judgement.

My concern is streedhan recovery.
In DVC though i submitted bills for gold,furniture etc,they wernt marked.
Police nt filing complaint n asking to wait fr court orders fr certificates...

Yes police is correct.  You should get court orders.

cant apply fr job ,

Why cant you apply for job?  Any problem?  Lot of jobs available in market.

makng me dependent.
Hav filed 406 also, but will take time.

- Please advice if any legal procedure to claim streedhan.
-Procedure to appeal fr maintenance
- He has nt given any amount till date n am jobless.

File for execution.
As per dv act ,2005 husband has to provide shared household or pay rent.
Please tell if i can join the place where he lives, if so how.
Yes, you can join wherever he is living, provided such place is suitable for domestic relationship.  If he is not ready to pay rent and also not ready to accept you at the place where he lives, file for execution of such orders of residence or of rent allowed.

Please advice.
Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register