Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju (kjnjk)     18 January 2015

Troublie with a trouble some wife

Was married happily for a year.

Later observerd difference in wifes behavior,

She was flirting and sending photos to her ex.

Found that out and went through a year of counselling and interventiosn from elders.

But things didnt work out.She agreed for MCD and we filed MCD.She or myself didnt tell to anyone as she wanted her brother to get married which was already fixed.

before the second motion after her brothers marriage, she created problems saying she will need time and now she will not give,

She now stands at not giving MCD.She blames mcd itself was threatned by me and all the mails were also fake.

I dont know what to with her.
.3 years had gone like this.

Learning

3 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     18 January 2015

Hi don't worry, if you have all the proof, apply for contested divorce. Once the trust is broken it is broken for ever. They may retaliate with false cases, be bold to face them on merits. The case can go any where between 2 to 5 yrs. mentally prepare for this and go ahead. Use the MCD 2nd motion non appearance as cruelty and show evidences at the later stage. Is she working somewhere? If yes collect those evidences which may help you to defend if there are maintenance cases. Good Luck.

raju (kjnjk)     21 January 2015

Thanks for the reply.

I had not got a single penny from her, I had supported her family in times of needs.

How much of alimony can she ask for ?she is also working.

Her family is asking for the validity of proof.How to proove the validity.

I have email and voice recordings.

Does having email and voice recordings go against me?

Its email that i had forwarded from her mail, voice recording that was on the phone.

SuperHero (Manager)     21 January 2015

If Wife left on her own will. Then No Alimony and if she is working No Maintenance.

Go through this forum you will see lot of scenarios.

If there are Kids then there will be Maintenance.

When you filed MCD all the terms and conditions should have been CLEARLY MENTIONED and were there any witnesses when MCD was filed, signed by them.

What were you doing for 3 years? You mention you don't know what to do. Wake up it is not too late.

Just inform her through mediators you are ready for One time Lump Sum amount and get rid of her.

When you are prepared not to live with her. Legal procedures takes a lot of time. 

Please check with your Lawyer or Go find a Very Good Lawyer.

So that you come out of it hassle free. Wish you Good Luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register