Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Slappedby498 (Analyst)     11 January 2015

498a+dv+125 wanted to give 2nd chance for kid

Respected All,

I got AB from High Court in 498A, she has filled sec 125 and DV for maintanance also. now she wanted to come back and feel sorry, I have a son of 4 years and now I wanted to give her second chance for my kid.

Please let me know how can I Proceed ? dose anyone has sample of Terms and conditions so that in future I would get any problem?

Can i ask compansation directly from my father In Law?

please let me know if any more details are needed.

Thanks in advance,

Abhishek

Learning

9 Replies

fighting back (exec)     11 January 2015

aap to bhagwan ka roop hai .............. maybe you were not harrassed enough to give it a second try......all the best

(Guest)

Not advisable

If still want to do then first save guard ur parent and siblings.

(Guest)

Not advisable.......

Riyaz (Chowkidar)     12 January 2015

Sir we saparated after 1WEEK OF MARRIAGE Zshe filed 125maimtinence and judgment is pay 2000 p.m to her as im govt employee. Still divorce not filed can ask judge to send back her

harrassed (SE)     12 January 2015

It's extremely risky to accept the woman who has attitude to file criminal cases again husband (to threaten him). If you are providing the chance you have to be extremely cautious and you have live a life that may be very uncomfortable. Choice is yours. Good luck!!!

Slappedby498 (Analyst)     12 January 2015

I agree its risky and we need to take extra caution, but is anyone has taken back? if yes what need to be done from legal point of view? is any one has list o terms and conditions.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     13 January 2015

Originally posted by : Slappedby498

I agree its risky and we need to take extra caution, but is anyone has taken back? if yes what need to be done from legal point of view? is any one has list o terms and conditions.

dude, 

NEVER take her back ... otherwise, lateron u will SURELY find urself in greater trouble.

no caution / precaution can save u - there are no surefire safeguards against a false case by a woman (including wife)

Slappedby498 (Analyst)     28 January 2015

can ask court for compansation?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     28 January 2015

you are going to commit suicide by slow poision and that is also by your hand, any way its your decision but if all is not fine then after some time come with new query and that may be how to get rid of wife?

anyone having ruling , citation , judgments etc etc ?

so best luck for new life.................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register