Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

riya (home maker)     13 December 2014

Child custody in divorce

Hi,

Recently my brother is passing through divorce procedure.as my sister in law don't want to live with my brother.

and my brother  has accept her decision.but the problem is she have mention that my brother will not have any kind of relation with his child in future and he or my family member will not going to meet or see or any other kind of relation with that child. my brother was not agreed on that.but she said if he do not agreed then she will file a dowry and mental harassment case against  him(which is totally wrong because he did not  ask for any dowry  and  there is no mental harassment to her)  and put him in jail. so he scared and  signed 

but my brother still want child's custody or even right to meet his child.

Please advice me.

Learning

3 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     13 December 2014

Reveal all the facts..

advocateanilupadhyay@yahoo.com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     13 December 2014

Dear Riya

There is two option, either accept her wish/demand or fight the case on merit.

as per your information your brother had signed the petition if he and family is ready to fight the cases on merit then file an application for withdrawal of consent and fight the case on merit.

if there is no dowry demand and proved before the court then the court may pass an acquittal order in your favour and then file a malicious prosecution case, defamation case, divorce case against her before court of law.

Feel free to Call

riya (home maker)     14 December 2014

Thank you for your response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register