Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Question on lok adalat - how it works

hello..

I need some help understanding on how the lok adalat works and how it differs in rules and laws compared to other lower courts/hight court that we usually deal with for civil cases. based on what i found,lok adalat works well only if both parties are in a agreeable way to solve a matter and want to get it legally done..if one of the party is not in agreement to participate in the lok adalat, and prefer to move to other lower/high court, then this defeats the whole purpose of speeding up cases through lok adalat.

for instance,say if want to file or have a long pending family property dispute with a family member and if I take this to lok adalat and if the other party doesnt want to involve with lok adalat, and want to try it out wth usual lower courts...how will lok adalat handle it in that case.

basically , trying to understand how the lok adalat works and when and for what to approach it.. can lok adalat handle criminal and consumer protection cases.?

does each state has its own lok adalat..and how to get the address of lok adalat...?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register