Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     08 November 2014

Muzaffarnagar judge review -1

Dear My Ld Friends!

1. That I do not know why the judges and presding officers not sit on their daily court official time for their official duties to get performed for the people who seek the daily court of law for getting remedy in law in hope of getting justice to be done on time.  I am tried for being this dillydally approach and how much we waste of time may happened in the life time of people waiting for justice to get delivered on time. Time is running fast and no one can recuperate the loss of time in terms of money and remedy which he/she may gets on time.

2. Today I am talking about the ACJM-2  "Sita Ram" P.O UP ID:- UP6368 currently posted at city Muzaffarnagar District Court on dated 08-11-2014. That he is good person inside but many major drawbacks he has that take so many leave and absent from court official timings that criminal cases have been delaying so much that my personal cases of 156(3) titled as "KK Agarwal Vs Anil kumar & Ors" legal cognizable complaint to ACJM-2 not get registered till yet or get hearing before P.O from last two months and has every time a 20 days date was given again and again by Alhamad and every time the Magistrate was on leave when date was put off for hearing. This happened 5 times to me continuously that I am tired for that what is happening in judiciary and how our legal system may stand in this fast world. Wasting of time of advocates and victims make the society kill in terms of justice.

3. That the parokar of this ACJM-2 court named Devendar 9457649960 of Than Civil Lines also take advantage of this and not get make daily uregnt report from Thana Civil lines to get present on time before ACJM-2 as the court is on leave several times then how the court staff may work honestly and serious in their bounden duties. 

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

Mb:- 9319365499, 9997476919

City:- Muzaffarnagar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register