Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (business)     05 November 2014

Mental cruelty insult and threat to life

Respected sir/madam,

I am a post graduate in engineering and a govt servant. My wife has done m sc. 

I got married in dec-2013 without any type of dowry. From the day, my wife and her family members are creating problems to my life and happiness. In my home i stay alone parents are no more from last 3 years. 

Before marriage itself she miss behaved and quarreled with me, and I told that, she is not happy with this marriage and sent sms, i explained same to her parents and was thought of cancelling marriage. Her parents convinced me not to do any thing.

Many times I was insulted and humiliated by my wife and in-laws.

1. Insulted during marriage by giving few vessels of 10 to 15 years old by scraching names and date written on them, even though giving such vessels was not necessary or mandatory. 

2 . After marriage they didnt invite me to in-laws house for the first time its a great insult to me.

3. Without any intimation her paternal uncle her brother came and without my permission forcibly by Threatening me took her in April 2014, their after they didnt communicated with me. 

While going she took gold and money from my home without my knowledge . 

4. Hidden pregnancy for  more than 2 months.  After one month of her departure, i got to know from my relatives that she was carrying and its already  2 months.

5After that by the end of june i came to know that she was working in private college as lecturer. 

Later with few relatives we went to her home but her parents ware reluctant to send, still we succeeded to convince them.

6. Even though she came with me but never shared any thing with me and threatened of going back and lodging dowry case and domestic violence cases. 

7. Didnt permit me to invite my close relatives to our home, Even she didnt come with me to any of my relatives house. 

8. Twice she tried to harm me, once she dashed to my mouth and toung was about to cut and other time applied force(beaten) on my left eye, nerve was damaged and for sever pain i took 2 months treatment.

9. Never bothered of my happiness or health, many times insulted me and my family by abusing.

10. Again by the end of aug2014, her parents came to my home  without information and by applying force and abusing me,  took her with them without my permission, even though i was not ready to send her. 

11. From march 2014 end, she is continuously denied intercourse.

12. Didnt allow us to perform rituals during 7th month of her pregnancy, a function is done in all religions.

13. On first deewali its custom to invite son in law but they didnt invite me to their house, its again insult to me.

14No communication from last 2 months. after she leaving my house very next day i called and talked but later she never contacted. 

After marriage most of the time she stayed with her parents and even her parents are provoking her to leave my home. In first 4 months of our marriage my wife went to her parents house almost 4 times and stayed their 10 to 15 days thrice,  Its hardly 4 months we ware together till date.

During the period of her stay with parents ,she has sent many sms which lowers my and family respect by using abusive words. ex. my life would have spoiled even if i married to someone else, and our family is not respectful and we are not good persons. etc. 

Many times she threatened of filing case its all because of her mother and some relatives provocation. Even they wont listen to any one and her father is henpecked, her mother spoiling my family life by brainwashing and diverting her mind.

She never shared any thing with me and hide many things from me, not trust worthy and having cruel mentality, trying to harm me any how, not interested in family life .

Both the time she didnt communicate with me after going to parents house, she is happily enjoying life their. Here i am under stress with mental disturbance and tension.

Even though i stay alone in my work place they never bothered of me, my health or how it will affect my mental condition. I am totally disturbed and no peace for me from the day of marriage. My life is under threat from her relatives. They wont hesitate to do any thing to me, they are behind money and my wealth. Myself not knowing how to proceed and how to safe guard .

They are trying to miss use laws which are in fever of women. 

i think she even not ready for divorce but want to stay with parents leaving me alone here. I am mentally disturbed. How to proceed and find solutions, which are the laws in fever of me. Please guide me.

Can men apply for divorce directly on the basis of mental torture, cruelty, insult and Threat to life. without applying for rcr? Looking forward for ur valuable suggestions.

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 November 2014

I would be of the opinion that the issue is not so big that you should think of divorce, grounds which you have raised are not enough for divorce and can be used against you only. Better sort out the differences.

Regards,

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     06 November 2014

Dear, Yes you can. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     06 November 2014

Dear, Yes you can. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register