Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeshkumar (IT Staff)     04 October 2014

How to recover salary from the company

Respected Sir,

I have worked in one Pvt ITcompany in chennai and i got re leaved from the company and they have a pending amount around 60000 i have asked so many request for more than two years after that in the first month of third year i have filed complaints in commisner office and local police station after that i have sent a advocate notice from our relatives after that still date its around 3.5 years i am waiting to get the dues so some peoples says from that date of advocate notice i can file a civil suite so is that any possibilities to recover the amount from the Labour side.

Regard's

Raj

Learning

2 Replies

vinod kumar srivastav (B.L)     04 October 2014

Hello Raj, need not vary, you filed the written application before the the consumer forum and chairmen lok adalath.

Tanmoy Chakraborty (System Administrator)     30 October 2014

Dear All,

My self Tanmoy Chakraborty from Kolkata. I have joined an IT-Software Development company as a System Administrator on May, 2013. I have a 2 years service bond in the Rs.20 Stamp paper with the company but the company doesn't notaries that. As per the appointment letter PF, PT and other taxes will be paid by the company. I am very much satisfied with my jobs from the day one. But I have waked up day by day after 4-5 months. There is no particular date for the salary. Not only that they doesn't pay anything against the employees PT. No PF registration done by the company. When I have joined there was 42 employee. But now the employee strength is only 7. I am not getting my salary for the last 3 months. In this scenario can I submit my resignation without any notice period (I have two years service bond in the Rs.20 Stamp Paper but employer not notaries that)???? Can I go with the legal way for the unpaid salary??? What is best solution to overcome this situation......Please suggest me......

Thanking You

With regards

Tanmoy Chakraborty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register