Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji (Software Engineer)     20 August 2014

Breaking bond

HI,

Please help me out i have signed a bond for 3 years in One IT company in india,I am getting a pay of only 10k per month,i am a fresher i need to come out of this company they have taken my all original marks sheet,and in the bond they mentioned if i break the bond i need to pay 2,00,000 Rs ,please give me some suggestion to break with out paying any amount to them i cant afford that much of amount ..

Thanking you.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 August 2014

Did the company demand original certificates to be submitted by you and also did it issue any acknowledgment?

Did the company declare in job advt., interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter that you shall need to sign a Bond?

Do you have copy of the BOND?

The company has asked to sign BOND in lieu of what extra ordinary favor it has made to you e.g. some certified training from Instt……………………?

Does it provide salary on time with salary slip, PF number, ESIC card, etc…………..?

Are you a probationer or confirmed employee?

Are you a member of Employee’s/Tarde unions?

Why do you want to leave?

The original certificates can not be retained by company, it is your property and company can not have any lien on it.

In the meantime you may go thru the attachments and consult elders in the family and a competent and experienced Labor Consultant/Service Lawyer alongwith all docs on record and elders of the family.

Attached File : 515284590 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf, 515284590 background paper.pdf downloaded: 118 times

balaji (Software Engineer)     20 August 2014

They didn't mention anything in offer letter but they took sign in some documents and yes they took my original marks sheets...I am having an offer from other company with good package and even this current company is too far from my place again they are shifting to yelahanka its almost 50 km to my home they r not providing any transportation ..please give me right suggestion Thanking you

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2014

If you can reply to each point and point wise it shall be better.

You may also clarify on which documents your signatures were obtained.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register