Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (nikl)     28 July 2014

Harrassed by wife and inlaws for money

Hi All of you,

iam in big trpouble here is the my story begins.....

i have married to who is elder to me and it is a love marriage nobody is attended the marriage of us except of my friends.

my wife is used to work when i was a student at same place.later we married, with out our parents at arya samaj in 2010 with my expenses.our parents doent know abot the marriage till 1 year.

she used to earn more then me and she is more educated then me even i doent know abot her income. we both used to live saparatly with out my parents.

after giving birth to malle child we shifted our residence to very near to her mothers place.then she started harrasing me to give divorce  so that she want to marry onther person with her parents choilce  and wants  money to her youger sister;s marriage exp there are 4 sisters and no brothers.when i refused to give money she thrown me out of home and gave warning will file 498a case, she only reaveled that she has 2 boy friends 

with this harrassment i have fiiled divorce under cruelty with  mentioning she has 2 boy friends after sending legal notice that is after 4 months.

after filling divorce by me she immidiatly filled 498a and 4& 6 probhition act and later she filled counter claim under cruelity.

now she is demanding 15L for withdrawing 498a and mutual divorce. but i donot have that much money, i have arranged all the articles and other expenses including delivary with my money she never disclosed her salary and income and never spend any amount on me and my son. she also filled maintance that is 15000.00 per month but she is earining 40,000.00 + iam earning 15,000,00

later she started saying child is not mine. she is not allowing me to see my son but in court she is saying he is my son,

she is proving that i baheved cruel and my income is 30,000.00 with her false reports and false evedance with her boy friends please help me ?

Please clarify below query.

Married 2010 June

lagal notice sent june 2012

divoce filled in sep 2012.

filled 498a in Oct2012 by her arrested me only.

filled counter claim dec 2012.

will i ger divoce if yes when ?

howmuch i need to pay mainatance to her and child?

i want child custody ? but she is not ginvng now child is 3 years

judge is not allowing me to take back divorce pittion at this movememt (cross exmination is going on).

if i will get divorce on her favour with cruel what will be the my future in 498a it is pending.

i dont want to give divorce to her, but she is leaving saparatly without her parents with my arrangements.now she wants to marry again.

iam about loose my job and not getting job with my low education.

how can pay maintance if not she will send me to jial for ever  with other cases (defernation and etc)

Learning

1 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     28 July 2014

Hi Ram,

Your query answered in detail in below link:

https://www.lawforumindia.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=163

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register