LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unknown blogger (ABC)     23 July 2014

Deposit

I was working for a firm in Pune. At that time i was staying in bacheoler accomodation.

There were 4 of us sharing a 3BHK apartment in pune. Moreover i stayed there for only 4 months. But as i joined those other 3 guys i had to pay a depost amount of Rs 10000/- as they all paid Rs 40000/- as deposit while renting the flat. Now its being more than 1 year those people have still not returned me my money. Moreover they were also ignoring me to get my name on the agreement too.

Please advise can i take any legal action.

Learning

2 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     23 July 2014

Period of bachelor accomn not mentined. �ssume for two years If other three not including n avoiding u to participate I)Contact owner n report ii) make police complaint if amount is pd by cheque iii) recover but do not stay with them again.

Unknown blogger (ABC)     23 July 2014

i have paid the amount by fund transfer, even i have other mails in which monthly hisab to all is distributed. I am now staying in Mumbai, it will be very difficult for me to go to pune and make a complaint.

What if i will send them legal notice. and those three guys were staying at that flat prior to me, i joined them afterwords. Owner of the flat also dont know me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register