Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bpatel (na)     21 July 2014

Need advice what to do..

Hi

All,

I am Mrs B Patel (Age 29) in Ahmedabad city.

I looking from helps from you...I found your details form google .Now my life sucks by my NRI husband  who cheat me. I hope that you will give me some guidance and suggestion that. what should I do..I am help less. 

Actually, I got married on  first week of Feb 2013 at Ahmedabad with Mr. J patel (Age 30) who is  living in USA with H1B Visa. since july 2011.

After 7 days of marriage he left India and went USA.He is not doing my dependent file H4 almost 15 month to go our wadding.He is not coming India too..

His parents has given to me awe full metal torches like one can go for suicide. They did physical and emotional abuse to me. They denied to allow  to talk and meet any known  person include my family member not in phone too. They did not allow me to go out form their home.

When I got job in another city first they did allowed me to start that job. That city is very expensive so I was not able to save money, when I did not give them money, so after 4 month they forces me to left my job with false commitment that your husband will do your visa file you must left the job and came back their house.

After one week of my left job. My husband and his parents stared to give me metal torches and they demanded dowry from me. My husband nor his parents did not give any financial help when I was sick they neither carry me nor consult doctor for my treatment and forces to me to do home work, and said abuse words to me. My father in law had tired to heat with me bamboo..that hurt a lot. 

They had thrown my winter cloths and some Indian dresses without my permission. My in laws had given my husband room on rent so I can not use that room. they again banned for me to go out and talk with my friends and family members. They did not allow me to go outside not in temple too. They did no even arrange to put my cloths in cupboard plus did not allowed me to use my own cupboard which given by my papa on wadding

They had stolen my marriage certificate xerox copy and my gazette document original recipes from my bag.

After that my in laws has fire me from my matrimonial house with cheating that they will call after 10 day to me come back and  they did not call me. when my parents call them they reply that "his husband is not living here so there is no rights of your daughter to live their house". 

when I said to my husband this matter he simply said to me that his parents are right and now he do not want me more in his life.. he told me that he will never come back India. when I told him just give me back my cloths and my gold ornaments (100 gm) gold . He and his parents denied to give me back. Neither he nor his parents does not talk with me or my parents and not pick up phone calls.

After 2 month when I went their home with my mother tell them give me my stuff back They again denied to give me back use abuse words.

After 1 month I had complain in police station about this matter almost 2 month to go however they did not take any action on them. Or did not register FIR.

Please, I am requesting you give some advice and suggestion so I can take action on them.

I hope that you will reply soon

Thank you

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 July 2014

Contact your husband by using modern technology like video conferencing and discuss with your husband and his laws. take decision. 

Bpatel (na)     21 July 2014

thanks for reply..sir

however I am trying to contact my husband  from last 5 month through  video conferencing. and facebook .He do not reposing to me  and he has deleted to me from his account..He is not pick up ma phone call too not his parents too..

Poilce  also not support me

gautam (not disclosed)     22 July 2014

you can take help of women ngo to file case of domestic violence and 498A on your husband's family.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     22 July 2014

you may approach senior police official or file private complaint in court.

FIR will be registered within a month.

Good Luck.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register