Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brijesh (none)     14 July 2014

Unregisteres proprety

hello respected forum members and lawyers

I have registered on the forum for my queries regarding a property problem.

my father had a property in punjab ludhiana city in which we have a house built in 1980.

we are living their from since that time and my father expired 4 years ago.

he did not left a will.we are four children  all married.

the house which mentioned I m living with my wife  children and my mother.

the property is unregistered but have a municple number we pay house tax on the property from many years.

the only document we have is the ts1 and has name of my father as owner. the land as I found is in lal lakeer

so I want to know can we the legal heirs of my father can have the house transfered to any one of us and registered in his name without any previous registry document or deed. and what is the procedure.

yes I know I can get advice from a local lawyer.but I also want opinions from here

thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2014

First you have to obtain legal heir certificate from the Revenue officer/collector/district court. You have to submit the same at your municipal office where the house is located. Then only legal heir names appears in the records of municipality in place of your fathers name.

brijesh (none)     14 July 2014

Thanks for the reply

Sir it means it will be transfered to all heirs first then all members will transfer it to the one single member?

am I correct ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register