Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nripen Chandra (Musician)     14 July 2014

Property transfer after death of registered owner

Dear Sir,

My father died last month without leaving a will,   he has 4 legal heirs,  me , my sister, my elder brother and my mother.   he had purchased a flat in 2011 which is yet to be compelted, will be ready for posession by september 2014,   now how do we get the registeration transfered to my mothers name ?  my elder brother lives n works abroad.   what is the procedure to obtain the house key now.  we notified that flats builders but they said they will contact in some time they will forward our case to there head office in delhi . 

we are yet to receive the legal heir certificate from guindy taluk office.

Please advice what is the procdure.

Thanks

Nripen

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2014

Produce your father death certificate at the time of register the property at registrar office where the flat is located.Next legal heir i.e. your mother name will appear in the records.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 July 2014

First you obtain legal heir certificate from the tehsil of your area then make a release deed in favour of your mothers name , produce your fathers death certificate while you go to register the property in registrar office of your area in which jurisdiction your property is located , get the property registered in your mothers name .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register