LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan (junior manager)     27 June 2014

How to get ab bail in false 498a case

i am serving in armed force.i married my wife last year.it was a love marriage and done in temple.her parents didnot accepted  my marriage.she came empty handed.later on registered my marriage as per hindu marriage act.their parents had not contacted neither me nor my wife for 9 months. she was staying with my parents and preparing for bank exams as she is b.tech graduate. their parents intervened in my marriage life recently by contacting my wife,they changed her mind.Their parents along with some relatives  came to house took her after small arguements and they filed a false 498a case against me  and my family members.on my lawyers  advice ,we are under cover and applied for AB in district family court  2  times but it was rejected.

plz tell me the way to get the bail for me and family members consisting of my father,(govt employee),my mother(house wife),my elder sister (house wife  with one month baby) and younger sister (student)

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 June 2014

Since you are both majors. If you take consent letter with wittnesses signs of your wife & got marriage. No  problem. Submit your marriage valid certificate and photos in the court and get bail. 

mohan (junior manager)     27 June 2014

i submitted the marriage certificate and marriage photos also.they have managed the Womens police stn ci, he is intervening personally every time in the court while arguments and forcing judge not  to grant bail.he produced the investigation reports fully in the favour of my wife by taking huge amount of money and all the witness are my wife relatives and  family members who neither  attended my marriage nor came to my house even once. plz tell me the way to get AB as we are under mental pressure as we are under cover since one month

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     27 June 2014

Mr. Mohan,

Please apply in High Court u/s 438 CrPC for AB. You are not getting bail because of corruption of our judiciary system specially on Trial and District Courts.

Please follow my every posts bellow for more clues : -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9dg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register