LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

filed for divorce after being convicted of false 498

got married and served divorce to my spouse within a year. could not able to lead a peaceful life because everytime she and her dad torture for my money and my property to write her name i lost my job in abraod and came back to india faced her false 498a case and went in trouble. if i refuse to meet her money demand whenever she asks then she throws house hold articles and other objects on my face and verbally abuse me and recorded the same and gave in court judge one copy of cd too in consultation with my lawyer. but the judge have n't enquired about the defamtory talk and no action on that which worries me too much. also she has some rowdies and with that she filed the police station a false dowry case. subsequent to that i gave divorce and now she is not signing it, how to make it done now. three summons over she did not come to court. now 498 in police station has no evidence and complainant itself told no dowry because she filed to get money from me which police got fooled out without understanding her intention they registered fir on me. how to get quashed it in station, infact poilce may demand more money and play game on both sides. advice pls

Learning

8 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 May 2016

sir please solve the matter amicably by discussion with senior family member from ur wife relative. Dont go for relief from authority.

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     29 May 2016

Originally posted by : Venkataramanan
got married and served divorce to my spouse within a year. could not able to lead a peaceful life because everytime she and her dad torture for my money and my property to write her name i lost my job in abraod and came back to india faced her false 498a case and went in trouble. if i refuse to meet her money demand whenever she asks then she throws house hold articles and other objects on my face and verbally abuse me and recorded the same and gave in court judge one copy of cd too in consultation with my lawyer. but the judge have n't enquired about the defamtory talk and no action on that which worries me too much. also she has some rowdies and with that she filed the police station a false dowry case. subsequent to that i gave divorce and now she is not signing it, how to make it done now. three summons over she did not come to court. now 498 in police station has no evidence and complainant itself told no dowry because she filed to get money from me which police got fooled out without understanding her intention they registered fir on me. how to get quashed it in station, infact poilce may demand more money and play game on both sides. advice pls

Usual schemes of women to extort money.

options are to fight all cases on basis of merit or give them money and get rid of all cases and take MCD, or else you spend whole life in courts. Decide fast.

1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 May 2016

If FIR has not been registered than definitely Police will be expecting money to dismiss the complaint filed against you by your wife, otherwise if the FIR has been registered than the matter for quashing will be filed in the High Court where the High Court has powers to do so not the Police authorities.

Secondly divorce filed by you on the ground of cruelty by her filling false criminal complaint etc. will take time to decide in the Family Court may be few years it may take so you have to wait for the process to complete.

Now her demand for alimony and maintenance will always be there that you have to defend on the basis of your as well her financial means and status, keep the documentary evidence with regard to this about your as well her ready with you to prove your case in the Family court.

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     29 May 2016

No need to give any money if police has already registered FIR. If you give once they will demands more. Hire experience lawyer and try to quash case from HC at earlier stage. Once it get quash file contested divorce ( if she is agree for MCD) on the basis of your evidence. Try to sort out matter out of court. Give her one time alimony divorce and get rid of her. Otherwise you have to roam court for divorce and you may get it after 4-5 year.
1 Like

A walk alone (-)     29 May 2016

No need to give any money if police has already registered FIR. If you give once they will demands more. Hire experience lawyer and try to quash case from HC at earlier stage. Once it get quash file contested divorce ( if she is agree for MCD) on the basis of your evidence. Try to sort out matter out of court. Give her one time alimony divorce and get rid of her. Otherwise you have to roam court for divorce and you may get it after 4-5 year.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2016

how many threads you opened on the same subject

1. why she is not signing?
  2. which paper is it on which you want her signature?
  3. how do you feel that divorce has taken place?
  4. how much settlement money she is demanding?
  5. why should she liberate you without any money?
  6. how many persons are accused in 498a?

1. why she is not signing?
  2. which paper is it on which you want her signature?
  3. how do you feel that divorce has taken place?
  4. how much settlement money she is demanding?
  5. why should she liberate you without any money?
  6. how many persons are accused in 498a?
  7. what do you hink are bad words spoen by FIL,?
  8. why is it not that case that as and whenon father protests against torture of his daughter he is branded as abusive?
  9. Who are the rowdies with her?
  10. How are they related to her?
  11. why is it not that case that as and a girls's relative protests against her torture they are branded as rowdies?
  12. How do you think that you are not at all wrong?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register