LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen gonsalves   26 September 2017

filed a petition for bail in the Supreme Court u/s 389 ,

this is regarding a sessions case where one of my family member has been convicted 366,366A,366B,368,370,370A,372,373 r w sec 109 of IPC,u/s 3&4 of the POCSO act,u/s 3,4,5,6,7,&9 of immoral trafficking prevention act of 1956.There are totally 39 people convicted in this case,and my family member happens to be a lady of 29 year's of age who had a baby girl child of 5 month's old at the time of conviction,we have got the custody of the child after 2 months of her being lodged in prison,we have appealed to the high court for suspension of sentence and bail,the high court has admitted the appeal but rejected the bail petition,so now we have moved a petition in the supreme court,now the baby is 13 months old,what are the chances of getting her sentence suspended and granting her bail.so far only the diary no has been generated showing 5 defects of which 3 have been removed,the other two being father's name not tally in the custody certificate and some paragraphs being underlined in the judgement certified copy,how long will it take and what are her chances of getting bail? kindly advice

Learning

4 Replies

manoj   27 September 2017

i will solve your query on payment of cost. you just call to my cell no 8686159292

manoj vommina

advocate

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 September 2017

On the facts stated, no definite suggestion is possible. 

praveen gonsalves   27 September 2017

She was a victim in this case but she got wrongfully convicted along with all other people (39 no's) even though there's not a single prosecution witness against her her conviction was only on the basis of common intention

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 September 2017

No meaningful suggestion could be given unless the judgment is perused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register