LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pravin Nate   31 January 2019

family property dispute

Wanted to know my father expire now my mother is legal heir 1 in property after father's death I am the only son in family have three sister if mother wants to transfer property to his only son can the sister can claim or can take objection in that property.

Learning

11 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     31 January 2019

If father died without making a Will, he was Hindu, his property will be inherited by his widow, all his sons , all his daughters and his mother, each will get one share each. Your mother cannot transfer the property of your deceased father in your name without the consent of both daughters.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     31 January 2019

Your property shall be divided among your mother,you and your sisters as per hindu succeession act, how you say the property goes to your mother only. If your father has not left any will the property dvolves among all of you. however you mother can then transfer her share to you by way of will .

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     31 January 2019

i agree with Mr. Vijay

If mother make a will for son can daughter claim in that property

Question no 2. If mother don't want to give property to any of son daughter then

Question no 2. If mother don't want to give property to any of son daughter then

Question no 3 If widow mother want to sell property of husband she need permission from children to sell if someone don't agree with that then what should be done

Question no 3 If widow mother want to sell property of husband she need permission from children to sell if someone don't agree with that then what should be done

Shashi Dhara   31 January 2019

Before Ur father deceased he has right to dispose his property as per his wishes.he has died intestate .so all of uhave rights equally so all of u sit together be calm with patience come to amicable deciecion .don't want then go to court and fight and take justice in court of laws.

Airoli Estates   18 June 2019

stop being greedy! in the end, you cannot even take your own body. after all they are your own sisters.

yerranaresh kumar   13 August 2019

My father is PSU employee ,died in the year 2000 we are three sons.After our Fathers​ demise our mother purchased a house with our fathers money which she now wants to transfer in the name of my younger brother leaving the two others which is patta house and not registered with notary papers is it possible when our brother is aged 37years and still not working yet. please give us suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register