LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanneboina (proprietor/owner)     15 March 2018

family issue

wife has run away for no reason, with a false impression of unable to reproduce or convince.
now after due tries and talking personally for 20minutes to wife by visiting her mother's house. now willing to stay separately and away from in-laws for which husband has said ok and will do.
now husband have question in mind that on coming back if in later stage same situation repeated by wife how to handled it. and what is the
procedure to take guarantee letter or notice from wife that she would not repeat it and will live with husband under any situation
before she comes back.

Learning

5 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     16 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 March 2018

If both parties agreed to live together on certain terms and conditions than they should enter in written MOU or Agreement where each and every term should be mentioned, clarifing all doubts and consequences in case there is any infringement of any term by either of them. The agreement should even bring in clause of the divorce by mutual consent in case living together is not found possible between them and on what all terms and conditions that will be proceeded, namely conditions of permanent alimony and maintenance, child custody, property distribution between both of any jointly owned property etc.The terms & conditions should even mention about refraining both parties to file false criminal or civil cases against each other or  against other family members.Such agreement duly signed, witnessed and registered or notarised can be kept with both parties.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     16 March 2018

See in my opinion, your wife is not going to be willing to sign any guarantee letter per se.  You will have to mould and tacke it differently. You can always have a joint meeting between the elders of both the families in which your family can casually suggest that in order to avoid a recap of what transpired, you and your wife may reach a consensus on certain issues and have an agreement between the both of you. 

Sanneboina (proprietor/owner)     16 March 2018

wife is not problem her mother is problem between us who is creating wall. my wife is innocent but she is carried away by her mother's idea's and intentions to create problem

Sanneboina (proprietor/owner)     21 March 2018

respected adv kamakshi garu, i have married to my wife for last 3 years but my wife is married to her mother and brother's for more than 3years.
i have tied mangalsutra my removed it and got it tied by her mother in absence of me. now plz guide me what to do to such a woman who do not give minimum respect to husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register