LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHANDAN MANDAL   07 September 2019

False fir

Sir what to do if a false case is launched against me .
I am not able to get my character certificate for police verification for my joining in govt job . due to this case.

Learning

9 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     07 September 2019

As the case is filed you have to fight out the case and get acquittal from court. Otherwise you will not get certificate from police. 

jayakumar.j (advocate)     07 September 2019

What is the case.Joining in service depends upon the nature of case filed.Consult a lawyer conversant with serice matters.

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     07 September 2019

which sections applied ?

Vinit Nair (Advocate Vinit Nai   07 September 2019

please elaborate your, post material facts, You may approach High Court for quashing is you feel that false case is initiated against you.

please elaborate your, post material facts, You may approach High Court for quashing is you feel that false case is initiated against you.
1 Like

please elaborate your, post material facts, You may approach High Court for quashing iF you feel that false case is initiated against you.

please elaborate your, post material facts, You may approach High Court for quashing iF
you feel that false case is initiated against you.

CHANDAN MANDAL   07 September 2019

section related to theft, misbehave with women, abuse ,maarpit, section 354.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register