LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajitkumar mourya   13 October 2019

false allegation on me

if my enemy has filed an FIR against me with false allegation. but the chargesheet is in my favour. how can they challenge the chagesheet that it is not correct ?

Learning

9 Replies

i have a false allegation undar section 354 b in FIR while i have not done this. that lady has no evidence and witness against me . then after charesheet how can she file protest petition against me ? now how can i save to me?

Akshaya   13 October 2019

It totally depends upon the facts and circumstances of the case. In cases where there is no eye witness to the incident or no cogent evidence that victim can prove the case through circumstantial evidences like your conduct etc..

Akshaya   13 October 2019

It totally depends upon the facts and circumstances of the case. In cases where there is no eye witness to the incident or no cogent evidence that victim can prove the case through circumstantial evidences like your conduct etc..

that lady has false allegation under Crpc 354 b that on the main road in public area at her tea shop i have harrased her while i have not done so . i have eye witness that i have not touch her. in chargesheet it is cleared and its in my favour . then at which basis she can challenge the chargesheet only this is not enough she is lady and try to harrased me under section 354 b . how can be challenged the chargesheet?

ajitkumar mourya   14 October 2019

thnx for supporting me sir . but now that lady wants to give self statement under crpc 164 and to claim guilty to me under section 354b while i have evidence and witness that i am not involved in it. definetly she wants to send me in jail with false allegation and to cansel police chargesheet . sir how can save myself by this under crpc 164 against me. she is bad lady and can do anything avainst me . please give me good suggetion sir . she has a tea stall and at stall some illegal person are supporting to that lady against me .

ajitkumar mourya   15 October 2019

thnx for giving me confidence . sir one thing more if i am found innocent in this chargesheet and if anyhow this false FIR has quashed against me. can i file a petition against her to harrash me and my respect . becuase among these days i have been so harrased and she want to send me in jail in anyhow. and in further defenitrly she will filed again false FIR against me . how can i save to me in further in false allegation and how i can file a petition against her for harrasment?

ajitkumar mourya   16 October 2019

sir if that lady challenge the chargesheet and file protest petition . then approx how many days will take in this challenging procedure. approx how many duration is for protest petition in the session court where it donts matter in which favour result will go ? i try to know protest petition duration after filing ? pls guide me sir.

Mastan   16 October 2019

all the money given to corrupt police to obtain clean chit in charge sheet gone in drain. the lady got some competent advocate who advised the protest petiton. now in trail you use your side weapons of evidence at appropriate stages with diffrent petitions to prove your innocence. police paisa khagayi sad

ajitkumar mourya   16 October 2019

sir i have not given any money to police. in real i have witness that i am never touch that lady. actually sir she has filed FIR that at the road i have touched her while i was not there and also she has no witness on main road .how can possible sir its totally false fir. but in anyhow she wants to take revenge to me . please tell me after chargesheet what is aprox duration in protest petition in session court and how will face this situation?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register