LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manju   16 March 2018

fake will

My deceased grandfather has 7 legal heir(3 passed away ) including my grand mother. My grand mother is 83 year old heart patient and left alone by all her children except one of her daughter(aunt) she is a widow who take care of my grand mother by her daily wages and i used to help them but my aunt suffer a lot to bear my grand mothers medical expenses. My grand mother lives at chennai where the house bought by my grandfather by his own efforts. Suddenly one if my aunt daughter and my aunt were revealed a will which states they are the owner for the property after my grandfather. My aunt daughter changed EB connection and property tax on her name which was changed before my grand fathers death. Now they both torturing my aunt and grand mother to leave the house and keep in filing fake complaints in local police station and they officers are not even listening anyone except them .if she sell the house my grand mother will be homeless and her life will be questionable in this old age. They both agreed to give some 50 thousand for her but it won't be sufficient fir her because her monthly medical experience is more than 6 thousand. By these kind of activity we are suspecting this may be the fake will also my grand father was bed traits for 3 years before his dead but the registered a will on that time and witnesses also unknown persons for both my grandfather and my grandmother.  Please guide

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     16 March 2018

When did your grandfather die?

What is the stand of the other legal heirs about the WILL?

Manju   16 March 2018

Thanks for answering my question sir except my aunt and aunt daughter no ine is beliving the will and my grand father died in chennai

Manju   16 March 2018

Thanks for answering my question sir except my aunt and aunt daughter no ine is beliving the will and my grand father died in 2015 chennai and will shows it made on 2013 . We just got a copy after the big fight with the help of neighbors

Manju   16 March 2018

forgot to mention this my aunt daughter never ever visited my grand fathers place before his dead. and my aunt tried to build home for her in the same property when my grand father alive once my grand father realized that they had a big fight and neighbors helped to my grand parents to save the house by compromising she can get the property after my grand parents dead

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     16 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     17 March 2018

You have to take steps to file a suit for partition.  Please approach a local lawyer well versed in property law, without wasting time.

1 Like

Manju   17 March 2018

thank you sir ,can you suggest some trusted source to contact if possible we are stays in chennai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register