Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Parekh (Information Tech)     30 August 2009

emplopyee contract

hi i m ravi

i have signed contract(declaration cum undertaking) with my company in which cheque is also mention. i have given check at the time of my project during college. now 2 month(1 year contract) is remaining. i left comppany coz mentally torture. they case on me(I. N. A. 138 act) what should i do for that.

please give me advice

Learning

7 Replies

PARTHA P BORBORA (advocate)     31 August 2009

your quary is not clear. pl tell me wheather there is a provision in the deed that if u resigned from the company before  termination of the contract period u shall have to pay compentation to ur employeer? pl tell it in details. 

Ravi Parekh (Information Tech)     03 September 2009

yes there  mention  in "declaration cum undertaking" and i have stoped payment

and in return notice i said they have terinated me.

PARTHA P BORBORA (advocate)     03 September 2009

IF THEARE IS AN AGGREMENT U BREACH THE AGGREMENT. WHEATHER THEARE IS ANY REASONABLE GROUND TO JUSTIFY UR RESIGNATION? IF THEARE IS A REASONABLE GROUND WHEATHER U MENTIONED IN UR RESIGNATION LETTER? IF UR ANSWER IS NO THEN THERE IS A LITTLE HOPE. U MUST PAY THE COMPENSATION.

PARTHA P BORBORA (advocate)     03 September 2009

IF THEARE IS AN AGGREMENT U BREACH THE AGGREMENT. WHEATHER THEARE IS ANY REASONABLE GROUND TO JUSTIFY UR RESIGNATION? IF THEARE IS A REASONABLE GROUND WHEATHER U MENTIONED IN UR RESIGNATION LETTER? IF UR ANSWER IS NO THEN THERE IS A LITTLE HOPE. U MUST PAY THE COMPENSATION.

yes i given my RESIGNATION with normal but the sign is not belongs to me(i.e. fake sign)

so i can proove that i haven't tender my RESIGNATION. but the copany terminated me.

but

constitution of India,Article 19 guarantees,

provisions of Section 27 of Indian Contract Act

says company cannot bond employee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register