LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarita Singh   02 July 2019

dv act.

can we file dv case against brother in law and sister in law if their kitchen were separate ?

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 July 2019

post complete facts for advice

Sarita Singh   03 July 2019

Dear Sir, without knowing others situation please don't comment, Cruelty happened badly with wife by whole family and family member did complaint against the wife which was not in her knowledge on the basis of same she is unable to take residence right as they are saying vo unki shaanti bhang kar degi hence they don't want her back in house, she were working hence not eligible for maintenance even she is unemployed now and the lawyer saying wife can not file dv case against family members whose kitchen where separate even they were living in the same building/premises. please suggest it's critical case and i am not lawyer, i don't have much time to waste in gossips.

Sarita Singh   03 July 2019

further husband used her phone to create fake massages from her phone to his phone while she was busy in house works and deleted from her phone now he has filed divorce petition against her on the basis of that massages which were sent from her phone no. ,how should she proov that that text messages were not sent by her.? please suggest.

Nikita Parekh   03 July 2019

It is because of Esteemed/Wise Members like Mr. Om Prakash Sir who have the Wisdom, Experience and Courage to Identify, differentiate and bring to the notice of all members of this forum.

A Genuine and Fake Query.

Because of which valuable time of other members is saved on this Forum and also the fact that advise / guidance reaches to those who actually deserve and need it.

A lot to learn from you
Thank you once again Sir

Sarita Singh   04 July 2019

Thank you Om prakash sir and nikita ma"am ,requesting you please don't pass unnecessary comments on my posts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register