Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish vats   07 January 2019

draft application for exemption for appreanace in mediation before CJM

Respected Advocates,

I had filed divorce case in response to which my wife made compliant in her local station alleging me and 4 more family members for dowry and domestic violence.thhen police called me to come with all other members for mediation.we went there.where my wife told she is ready to join me.but I was not agree .no case registered at all.now I got order from district mediation centre signed by cjm judge through Sp..for which we have to to again appear for mediation only on 18 the jan .
I had filed dicvorce case in my home distt.for which judge has given date in Feb ordering both the parties to come before him for statements.as I'm posted in Mumbai amd I have exam on 20 Jan .I will b tough for me to return on exam day from Haryana after attending the mediation to b held on 18 Jan.
in this regard can I made prayer through myself only to postpone the date adjuscent to my next date in Feb?
so that I can appear for my exam on 20th Jan without any problem .which is necessary for my career progression.
if I can do that.
please send me draft application so that in plain paper I can speed post my application well before in time to cjm district mediation centre.

Thanks very much

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register