domestic violence

one of my friend's wife is torturing him mentally as well as physically starting from wedding day. . she doesn't allow him to get close with his sister and parents . . what need to be done to file a case and get divorce

Yes, domestic violence is committed mostly by women and legislators, as foolish as they are, think it's committed by men only.

Applying for divorce is the only remedy but proving her coquetry and coquetishness will perhaps be futile.



Unfortunately non listens to males everyone is suppourting females and even the lwas like DV and other similar  laws are abused mostly by women, even Triple talaq is now a threat too ,a wife can file  complain for this anf husband is in jail.

But you have to decide about your future if you want to divorce her then start doing home work from now or if you want to wait till really good sense ever prevails over her and she turns Lakshmi then wait and grow tolerance. 


He can seek divorce if the alleged torture amounts to maritak cruelty and your frien has the evidence to substantiate.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu