LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Sankar Boopathi   05 August 2018

divorced wife with pending dowry case.

I have been divorced and there is a pending criminal case for dowry case under IPC sec: 294(b), 323,498(a), 506(1)/ against me. My ex-wife is an state govt employee who exploit with two voter ID and obtain divorce. She misleaded the High court of Madras - Direction order. We both filed a divorce case.First is mine. On one circumstance, HC directed to have trial collectively at one place. She has influenced lawyer and made my divorce case dismissed. She obtain the same in her case who indulge in dual voter ID at two different place. Now, I am facing Dowry case which has non-bailable warrant. The police is asking me to have a recall at district fast track court. What to do now?.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

you are old player.  You contact your advocate only.

ok sir. Thank you.

Sir, Can I have supreme court direction for the high court direction given because HC directed to transfer all the cases from subordinate court and Family courts for civil and criminal cases. But mine is dismissed once at my native court and again at work place (present residual place) court. High court order is mishandled vehemently by court judicial officials because of the reason dual voter ID. Two times my divorce case is dismissed even after my District Principal Judge had immediately Suo motto restored. His action is based on my complaint given to HC registrar. My ex-wife is not serious in getting divorced. She wants to get rid of the criminal case given by her with dual voter ID. Presently, She has job promotion eligibility and by pending criminal case which she wants amicably settle to withdraw. I want on my divorce case, the divorce has to be verdict. No settlement matter happens so far as per legal. She closed/dismissed my case by keeping advocate on my part which I have not arranged. Her brother is in powerful state govt post which I cannot able to fight against him. Moreover, two district collectors involved in this dual voter ID allegation. Based on their support and idea, at that time period (2012) dowry case was placed against me. It is placed at All women police station and moved to JM. I took bail and made my presence with the condition given in the order given. Suddenly on one my court presence, the police women told, the respondent took divorce on her case. Your divorce case is dismissed and in no way connected to this dowry case and advice me not to be presence in future. I have a poor family background and no advocate factors me. Advocate start showing favour at start of the time and later they change their behaviour to the opponent side. Since it is a family issue, they want to be amicably settled and they have mutual relationship of legal associate wing at local, inter-district and also at high court. Sorry to mention this. Is their any legal opportunity to sue at SC for directional order. Really, I need a serious guidance.

My ex-wife got transfer to his home town which is another district. She is in V.A.O. job. She kept at hand a criminal act case of dowry and took job transfer. Now, she get prepared for promotion in which the dowry case is hurdle for her. She wants to overcome this.

I have all the documents of their allegation made between courts and the reply from courts from registrar to Principal Judge and State election commission and Election dept of the state.

I took anticipatory bail from HC for dowry case.

Previously my divorce case was at Judicial magistrate court and now it in fast track court. The police personnel is making me to hurry up for recall the case. I do not able to understand their urgency. Can you clarify me sir?.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register