LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopal G   19 September 2018

divorce wife and avoid alimony

married 6 months ago, but found Facebook chats of wife with friends before marriage, and the talks are vulgar, but do not show any evidence of having had any physical relationship.

can I divorce my wife on these grounds and also avoid alimony if I show chats.

Learning

5 Replies

TGK REDDI   19 September 2018

Premarital s*x is not a ground for divorce.

Gopal G   19 September 2018

ok..but what if her behavior is doubtful now and when she goes at her mother's place..I have doubt she still chats with old friends

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 September 2018

Women having rights to talk to her friends just like men.You cannot deny her rights. 

TGK REDDI   19 September 2018

I wonder at your innocence while I too am equally innocent.       Extra marital s*x is very common and is supposed to be put up wth and be winked at and, especially by husband, be helped out.

It had nevertheless been made a ground for divorce and, what's more, it'd been made a ground for denying maintenace.        This pleases me.

Unfortunately proof is prescibed.      Doubt doesn't weigh with the Courts.     This displeases me.       No one wants to become a witness for adultery of a woman.     Every one sides with a woman however characterless and capricious she is.       People take pleasure in the suffering of a man.

On the other hand, a ground is necessary for getting divorce,       This also displeases me.

One should be able to abandon one's spouse just as one abandons one's clothes.       Won't women be at disadvantage?     Why only women?      The diffrence has to be destroyed.        Man shouldn't be made to suffer because of wife's disadvantage.     One must mind one's advantage or disadvantage.      Not the other's.

The best way out is destroying the institution of marriage.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     21 September 2018

This is not a ground for divorce available in HMA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register