LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aashna   02 July 2018

Divorce to live with lover

I was forced to marry 2 years ago.i dont like to live with him.he know from the day one itself that i dont like to live with him.but he is forcing me to live with him.my marriage is not registered under civil law.only muslim ceremony is conducted.how can i get divorce?and the husband is forcing for s*x without my desire.and after i would like to live with my exboyfriend

Learning

10 Replies

aashna   02 July 2018

*after divorce i like to live with exboyfriend

aashna   02 July 2018

Me and exboyfriend had no physical relation.but we talk to each other via calling.so how can i divorce husband and live with ex?

aashna   02 July 2018

Me and exboyfriend had no physical relation.but we talk to each other via calling.so how can i divorce husband and live with ex?

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 July 2018

Ask your husband for divorce by mutual consent as you are not happy to live with him. You even tell about your previous lover with whom you want to live this will help you to convince your husband for divorce by mutual consent.

Naa Channel Naa Istam   02 July 2018

If you like your boy friend then you could have told earlier before marriage. you are married and two years are over. your husband knows everything and he don't want to leave. Now you want live with your boyfriend.
Your intention will damage the reputation of your family and grooms family. if your husband is taking care of you properly then try to lead life with him. that's what I can suggest.

aashna   02 July 2018

What can i do if he dont agree for mutual consent ?can i leave the home and live seperately (not with boy friend but alone,i have a job)at my work place?and what can he do legally to bring me back home with out my desire?and how can i legally tackle my parents interference in this issue?

aashna   02 July 2018

I told every truth to him[husband] even before the marriage that i dont like to live with him,i have a boyfriend and we would like to live each other and dont interfere in our lives....but he neglected all of my plea and forced me to live according to his dream.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     03 July 2018

You are just a prisoner of your own design. You could have avoided the marriage by all posible means at your command, but you surrendered to your fate which you now wish to avoid. It is very difficult for anyone to point out a way out for you, and you and you alone can decide your future.

shaik.satharbibi (lawyer)     03 July 2018

after divorce you married with ex-boyfriend

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     03 July 2018

Dear Aashna,

Your concern is quite reasonable. You should talk to your husband regarding mutual consent divorce or else go for contested divorce on grounds of cruelty both physical and mental.But if mutual consent is possible go for it.

Adv. Nitish Banka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register